Израел

Eguo
Регистриран: нед май 13, 2018 2:05 pm

Re: Израел

Мнение от Eguo » пон ное 16, 2020 6:52 pm

vassiln написа:
пон ное 16, 2020 6:00 pm
Ако се вярва на Газета.ру, която пък цитирала сайта на Кремъл, руско-израелската дружба се реализира в още един аспект.
Путин и Нетаняху обсъждали евентуална доставка на руска вакцина за коронавируса:
https://www.gazeta.ru/politics/news/202 ... gn=desktop

Или по-точно против коронавируса, надявам се.
Отдавна подозирам, че между Путин и Нетаняху има топли чувства. Когато Европа наложи санкции заради анексията на Крим, Израел даже увеличи обема на външната си търговия с руската страна.
След Венецуела и Беларус, Обетованата страна сигурно ще излезе трети вносител на "руското чудо"? :D
Ну Израиль и Россия прежде всего преследуют свои интересы, а не польские амбиции. :)

vassiln
Регистриран: ср май 16, 2018 10:45 pm

Мнение от vassiln » пон ное 16, 2020 8:00 pm

Так точно:

vassiln

Мнение от vassiln » пет ное 20, 2020 8:00 pm

Тия двамата горе даже май ползват един и същи фризьор?
Жалко че не обменят идеи с коафьора на Тръмп.

Вчера и Помпео осребрил влияние. Ходил на Западния бряг, посетил израелско селище там, за първи път толкова висш щатски държавник го прави.

Pompeo's visit to occupied West Bank marks major US policy shift toward Israel

Изображение

Държавният департамент обявил, че вече стоките, произвеждани в окупираните територии, може да носят надпис "Made in Israel". Освен това, Помпео е обявил, че САЩ ще считат движението BDS (Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions) за антисемитско.

На фона на това, съм горд че съм европеец.
Last November, the European Court of Justice (ECJ) ruled that European countries must label products originating in the settlements. The decision came after the Psagot Winery, which produces 600,000 bottles a year and exports 70% of them from the illegal settlement where it is located, challenged an earlier ruling. Israel lashed out at the decision to make the labels mandatory, saying it was unfair, discriminatory and would embolden the Palestinian-led boycott movement. A week after the ruling, Pompeo announced that the U.S. no longer considers Israeli settlements in the West Bank to be a violation of international law, reversing four decades of American policy.

vassiln

Мнение от vassiln » нед ное 22, 2020 10:19 pm

Продължава гордостта, че наемат глухонеми.

Пак добре, че изглежда още не приемат доброволци със Сидрома на Даун.

П.п. Май греша!?
Оказа се, че имали нарочна програма.
The IDF's Disability Inclusion Program
Staff Sgt. Zohar Siluk was diagnosed with Down Syndrome at a young age. Despite his disabilities, he assured himself that it would not prevent him from achieving any goal that he set for himself. One of his goals was to draft to the IDF. The “Special In Uniform '' program helped him accomplish this goal, and receive the President's Award for Outstanding Soldier.

At the Julis base in southern Israel, Staff Sgt. Zohar Siluk is hard to miss, He wears his uniform with pride, along with a kippah decorated with the words "Israel Defense Forces" in Hebrew. Zohar walks around base, greeting other soldiers who treat him like family, telling everyone how grateful he is to serve in the IDF despite his limitations. "I have Down Syndrome, but that didn't stop me from dreaming of enlisting in the IDF from a young age,” Zohar explains, “I knew it was something I was going to do. I feel proud to be a soldier in the Israel Defense Forces."
Изображение
Since 2006, the IDF, in collaboration with the Israeli Ministry of Welfare and the AKIM Organization, has run the “Special In Uniform” program—a unique project for people with disabilities who want to join the IDF and serve the State of Israel. This program gives people with developmental disabilities the opportunity to strengthen their self-confidence, enlist in the army, and contribute to Israel in a real and meaningful way.

Zohar serves in the 638th Battalion of the Technological and Logistics Directorate, under the command of Lieutenant Colonel Liron Malka: "Zohar is an outstanding soldier and he acts out of a true sense of mission. He's an excellent example for his strong values and his love for his country, and the work that he does is invaluable to us all.”
Изображение
For his strong work ethic and his values, Zohar was chosen to receive the President's Award for Outstanding Soldier. Zohar reflects:

"I was very happy when I was informed that I’d been chosen, most of all I was happy that it made my family happy. I am happy to contribute significantly to the State of Israel. My message is that anyone can do what they set their mind to.”

The “Special In Uniform” program is an important and special opportunity for people with disabilities to serve together with other soldiers for the first time. As Zohar says, "I love being a part of the IDF. This is the best place for me to be."
Изображение

vassiln

Мнение от vassiln » нед ное 22, 2020 10:38 pm

Малеей, оказа се, че и слепи приемали.
Pvt. Ori is Using Her Disability to Teach Others About Tolerance
Published on: December 3, 2017

Two months before she put on her uniform for the first time, Pvt. Ori had already been to the base where she would eventually serve several times. “I went to the base to study it,” she explains. “My cane can only tell me where obstacles are – it doesn’t guide me. It was really frustrating. It was hot and I had to walk the same route over and over again so many times, but my desire to enlist gave me the energy to do it. I always insisted on being independent on base, so I wouldn’t need help.”
Изображение
Pvt. Ori was born blind, but she never let that stop her. She attended a regular high school, took matriculation exams, went on annual trips with her classmates, and even took part in a trip to Poland. “When others see me going about my day like everyone else and that I don’t feel sorry for myself, then they treat me like an equal,” she says.

Therefore, enlisting to the IDF with the rest of her classmates was only natural for her, and for everyone who knew her. “My friends enlisted to the IDF and it was obvious to them that I would enlist too. I’ll have a regular service like everyone else,” she says.

“There are people who tell me that I could’ve easily avoided serving, and that I didn’t have to volunteer to serve, but I have no doubt that I did the right thing. I grew up with brothers who were combat soldiers, who never stopped talking about their experiences in the IDF. I always wanted to enlist – to give back to the country and at the same time to develop my independence and myself. I really feel like I did the right thing,” she says.

“I enlisted to be an Education NCO. I am going to give tours and lead workshops for soldiers about values.” The values that are most important to her to emphasize are equality and tolerance. “When I was in high school, I took part in a radio show and it was only at the end that I told the listeners that I was blind. I wish that in real life, like on the radio, we got to know people according to who they are, not their looks or whether they have a cane or not.”
Чудя се, дали няма нещо общо с днешния бунтовен танков екипаж? Примерно, командирът да е с Алцхаймер или шизофрения? :?

Потребителски аватар
jacksparrow
Регистриран: вт май 08, 2018 12:24 am

Мнение от jacksparrow » пон ное 23, 2020 3:37 pm

Израелският премиер Бенямин Нетаняху тайно е отлетял за Саудитска Арабия, за да се срещне там с престолонаследника принц Мохамед бин Салман по време на посещението на държавния секретар Майк Помпео.

https://www.dnevnik.bg/sviat/2020/11/23 ... _NaiNovoto

Аз имам една теория, че къщата на Сауд са криптоевреи между другото :mrgreen:
#BlackLivesMatter #IStandWithLukashenko

vassiln

Мнение от vassiln » пон ное 23, 2020 6:33 pm

Ми неотдавна имаше някакви саудитски изявления, че нормализацията ще зависи от мирно споразумение за Палестина. Ей тук бях споменал:
https://istoriata.net/viewtopic.php?f=5 ... 200#p20698
Ако сега Салман е решил да отстъпи по този въпрос, жалко.

Пък може да договарят удара по Иран да мине през саудитското небе, или някакви съвместни работи срещу страната на аятолите?

vassiln

Мнение от vassiln » ср ное 25, 2020 5:56 pm

Щели да приватизират частично най-голямата си военно-промишлена компания, пък и изобщо най-голямата компания в Израел. Става дума за IAI.
Изненадан съм, че цивилните им продажби са на загуба:
На IAI работает около 15-16 тысяч человек. В 2019 г. продажи составили 4.1 млрд долларов, в т.ч. 73% – военная продукция. Оставшиеся 27% – в области гражданской авиации, причём эта область в 2019 г. была убыточной. Примерно 71% продукции компании экспортируются в примерно 90 стран по всему миру.
https://oleggranovsky.livejournal.com/521199.html

Пък Rafael, която е също държавна (от 2001) и е третата по големина военно-промишлена компания, планирала да изгражда завод в Шломи, на 1 километър от границата с Ливан.
https://oleggranovsky.livejournal.com/521292.html

Било част от някаква политика за труда в северен Израел. Оказва се, че голяма част от заводите на компанията са в севера. И докато в селото с население 6500 души местната общественост се радва, оттатък границата едни зловещи хора сигурно отбелязват нова цел на едни военни карти...

Отговори